Supply Chain Executive
A leading Food manufacturer seeking to recruit a Supply Chain Executive to work on their behalf within a key grocery retailer.
You will be responsible for building and maintaining key customer relationships across the Supply Chain between our client and customer.
- Interface between client and the Customer
- Develop, encourage & maintain cross functional relationships to encourage cross Business Strategic development plan
- Communicate service issues inside Supply chain and Commercial team as well as recommending short term and/or on-going solutions to minimize impacts
- Effective and communication of account activity, strategy and initiates to deliver an improvement year on year on our Advantage score
Availability & Waste
- Demonstrate proactivity, ownership and accountability in the Waste & Availability by building & delivering improvement plans across Availability, Waste and Forecasting.
- Agree and deliver against the KPI measures through ownership of robust databases
- Provide forecasting support to Supply planners to maximise forecast accuracy
- Ensure all parties aligned on an ongoing basis, specifically focussed on becoming ‘best in class’ in events, promotions and key seasonal trends planning
- Support in the communication and delivery of increased accuracy for forecasting for 3rd party products through building and taking ownership of 3rd party relationships
- Previous experience in FMCG, either in Supply Chain Planning or in a Supply Chain implant/onsite role
- Excellent analytical ability including strong numerical and verbal communication skills
- Good attention to detail and ability to priorities tasks
- Full UK driving license is required as the role will require travel between sites. Occasional overnight stays will also occasionally be required
Apply for Supply Chain Executive
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly