Supply Chain Executive
A leading Food manufacturer seeking to recruit a Supply Chain Executive to work on their behalf within a key grocery retailer.
You will be responsible for building and maintaining key customer relationships across the Supply Chain between our client and customer.
- Interface between client and the Customer
- Develop, encourage & maintain cross functional relationships to encourage cross Business Strategic development plan
- Communicate service issues inside Supply chain and Commercial team as well as recommending short term and/or on-going solutions to minimize impacts
- Effective and communication of account activity, strategy and initiates to deliver an improvement year on year on our Advantage score
Availability & Waste
- Demonstrate proactivity, ownership and accountability in the Waste & Availability by building & delivering improvement plans across Availability, Waste and Forecasting.
- Agree and deliver against the KPI measures through ownership of robust databases
- Provide forecasting support to Supply planners to maximise forecast accuracy
- Ensure all parties aligned on an ongoing basis, specifically focussed on becoming ‘best in class’ in events, promotions and key seasonal trends planning
- Support in the communication and delivery of increased accuracy for forecasting for 3rd party products through building and taking ownership of 3rd party relationships
- Previous experience in FMCG, either in Supply Chain Planning or in a Supply Chain implant/onsite role
- Excellent analytical ability including strong numerical and verbal communication skills
- Good attention to detail and ability to priorities tasks
- Full UK driving license is required as the role will require travel between sites. Occasional overnight stays will also occasionally be required