QA Operative / Quality Controller
Quality Assistant, QA Operative, Kent
We are recruiting for a Quality Assurance Assistant / Operative / Controller role on behalf of our food client based in Kent.
- Joining the Quality Assurance team, you will assess and report on the quality of products by carrying out sensory, visual and technical tests during different stages of the process.
- You will be responsible for ensuring that quality is absolute premium from the moment the product arrives, whilst it is in production and until the point of dispatch.
- As a key member of the Quality Assurance team, you will be focused on communicating any quality issues to line management and ensuring that the product meets customer requirements and specifications.
- It will be your responsibility to make an accurate decision as to whether the product is perfect enough for the customer, and if not what next steps you advise the business to take.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Similar experience from a food manufacturing environment
- The ability to communicate at all levels
- Strong organisation skills with the ability to meet deadlines
Hours of Work: 42.5 hour working week, with start times ranging from 6am to 2pm which includes weekend working on a rota basis.
Salary: £18,000 - £21,000 per annum + night shift premium
+Benefits including: 25 days holiday per annum plus 8 bank holidays, Pension scheme, Company share scheme, Childcare voucher scheme, Subsidised staff fresh produce shop, Subsidised canteen & bar, Free on site-parking on site etc
*Due to the amount of applications received, only those who our client wishes to progress will be contacted. If you have not received correspondence within 21 days, then please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Thank you for reading this ad.
This role may be of interest to the following: Quality Production, Quality Controller, Quality Assurance Supervisor, QA Technician, QA Controller, Graduate, Technical Supervisor, Quality Supervisor, Intake Inspector, Raw Materials, Quality Control, Intake, Hygiene Manager, FMCG, Food, Drink, Beverages, Production, Manufacturing, Tunbridge Wells, Tonbridge, Maidstone, Ashford