Manufacturing Manager, Lincolnshire
Do you love factory life? Do you enjoy spending time on the shop floor ... if yes this job is certainly for you.
This is a site based role - it is all about the people and the factory and looking to develop the teams and efficiencies. You need to be passionate about factory life this is not a role that can be driven from the office. The site has a strong team culture and is keen to retain this as a point of difference. The site has seen investment over the last two years and has a further programme of investment planned. It is keen to keep itself ahead in the market and focus on quality and efficiency.
The role sits on the senior team and works closely with all functional leads. Due to the structure this role has real autonomy to scope out the manufacturing strategy and deliver this and more.
Why look at this role :
- There are opportunities to be involved in significant CAPEX projects
- If you enjoy factory life and not the office - to shape the site going forward
- There is significant challenges going forward within operations and efficiency
- Customer involvement
- Senior team have strong credible skills particularly in Technical and HR
What does the site need :
- Ability to develop the team and engage them on the journey
- A leader that can share learnings and can communicate the wider picture to the operational, engineering and planning teams
- To encourage a team spirit that challenges and moves the business forward in a positive way
- A senior manufacturing professional that is involved and has a passion for the factory
If you are a senior operational professional with a focus on people and involvement, please send your CV…
REF. CCN894434 By Focus Management
Follow Focus Management on Twitter @foodjob
Focus Management Consultants Ltd, Tel: +44 (0) 1625 560778