Our client, are a large and well established food business. A vacancy has been identified for an experienced Buyer to join the team in Kent.
- Buying of food and packaging products from a global supply base
- Negotiation with suppliers of price and delivery schedules
- Monitoring of stock levels and communicate to all relevant departments
- Attend meetings with suppliers and present back to stake-holders
- An experienced Food Buyer - ideally
- A confident negotiator, capable of communicating at all levels
- Capable of managing budgets and costings
- Highly analytical and a good problem solver
What’s on offer?
- A highly competitive salary and benefits package
- The opportunity to further develop your career within an expanding business
If you would like to be considered for this position please upload your CV today. If you have any questions please contact Martin Bryce at D R Newitt on 0131 2265060.
Apply for Buyer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly