Reporting to the Head of Engineering, this is a great opportunity to take ownership of the maintenance team on their largest site in a culture where you can get things done, free from the red tape of the larger corporates.
This is a great role to come and join a business that has experienced considerable growth in the last few years. Still under a decade old, the business is a huge success story and has heavily invested over the last few years. This role manages one of their newest sites in an environment that still feels like a very flat structure where you can get things done without the restraints of being in a larger, blue chip company.
You will manage a mid sized team of engineers, who work on a shift basis.
You will have fully ownership of the engineering team, setting strategic direction, looking at improvements and ensuring that they have a strong planned maintenance schedule in place.
- Experience as a supervisor/team leader or a maintenance manager in an FMCG business (food/drink desirable)
- Pro-active stance towards planned maintenance.
- Can-do attitude, capable of problem solving in what is still a very new business.
- Can inspire high levels of performance in their team.
- A sense of humour - people are very proud to what for the brand and it is a genuinely fun environment to work in.
Basic salary dependant on experience + good benefits package.