This is a newly created role in a rapidly growing medium sized FMCG business. The business contract manufacture so as well as ensuring the quality systems are well developed, it will involve travelling to different sites, both in the UK and Europe, building relationships with the site based teams and ensuring a strong quality culture is maintained.
The business are a fast growing FMCG business who have seen rapid growth in recent years. After a huge amount of success, they are expanding their quality/technical function to have a dedicated quality manager, responsible for end to end quality management, in terms of raw materials, manufacturing and supply base.
You will be responsible for maintaining quality systems and driving quality standards with the contract manufacturing partners of the business. This role will involve travel to different sites, both in the UK and in Europe, building relationships with the teams and ensuring the the product quality is standardised and improved upon across their 5 partners.
- Track record in FMCG (drinks background preferred).
- Experience of supplier quality management and auditing.
- Experience working with manufacturing either directly in a site based role or in a technologist/technical manager role that involves travelling to a number of different sites.
- Strong communicator with good stakeholder management skills.
- Ability to work in a fast paced and dynamic environment.
£45,000-£55,000 depending on experience + benefits