Technical Systems Manager
I am currently recruiting for a Technical Systems Manager on behalf of a client who are well established in the food manufacturing industry.
- To co-ordinate and manage the food safety plan
- To be the HACCP Team Leader along side the Technical Manager
- Promote quality consistency throughout the organisation;
- Update systems as and when new revisions of the standards are released.
- Maintain the internal auditing schedule
- Ensuring that the procedures are written in an appropriate format and detailed to enable appropriate training
- Setting up and maintaining controls and documentation procedures
- Utilise and develop existing factory data capture tools such as Applied Principles to facilitate ongoing and routine compliance audits on all aspects in the same way as we currently audit only food quality and food safety
- Liaising with external auditors and ensuring the execution of corrective action and compliance with policy / procedure / specifications.
- Implementing KPI’s to illustrate conformance etc.
- Report trends of KPI reports and implement corrective action/ reduction plans if required.
- Manage the Technical Systems Technician ensuring all aspects of their job are being carried out in a timely manner – working with the Quality Manager to ensure factory based tasks are undertaken satisfactory.
- Any other tasks deemed necessary by the Technical Manager
- Specialised knowledge – Food Science, Quality Management or related subject is desirable
- Thorough knowledge of quality management systems
- Knowledge and Experience of HACCP
- Experience of training others on individual or small group basis
- Professional documentation creation and control principles
What’s on Offer?
- Offering a competitive salary of £34,000 + benefits
- Working Monday to Friday office hours
If the above role could be of interest please send your most recent up to date CV over to Cassi@drnewitt.com and call Cassi Henderson on 0131 226 5060.