Multi Skilled Engineer
As part of a team you will help to ensure the production machinery is maintained to minimise downtime on the factory floor. This will be using both a reactive and planned approach.
The business I'm working with is a well established global blue chip food manufacturer specialising in food to go. They have factories spanning across the UK, reaching as far as the USA and Asia.
- Relatively maintain production machinery to ensure minimal down time on the factory floor.
- Follow set PPM schedules
- Observe and follow site health & safety at all times.
- Ensure all reports are written for shift changeover
- HNC or equivalent qualification in Electrical installation/maintenance engineering.
- 4 year apprenticeship
- City & Guilds 17th edition
- Basic mechanical ability on Hydraulic and pneumatic machinery repair
- Background in FMCG or manufacturing environment.
Basic Salary of £34,000-£38,000 plus package.