Multi Skilled Engineer
Opportunity to work in a state of the art factory and be part of a thriving drinks business who have a forward thinking approach to business. This is an opportunity to obtain new skills whilst joining a thriving
The business that I'm supporting are a leading drinks brand who have multiple sites across the south east UK. Having the support of a global billion dollar corporation, they are becoming a real market leader within the drinks FMCG sector.
For this position you will be expected to:
- Maintain production machinery in both a reactive and proactive manner.
- Use continuous improvement and lean methods to enhance best practise
- Ad hear to site health and safety at all times.
Who I'm looking for:
- Flexible attitude towards work
- Must be multi-skilled.
- Hold a relevant engineering qualification
- Hold an Electrical Qualification
- Must have at least 1 years relevant manufacturing experience
- Electrical Skills for maintenance and repair: PLC fault-finding, three phase wiring, sensors, etc.
- Mechanical skills for maintenance and repair: pneumatic, belts, gearboxes, conveyors etc.
- Experience of carrying out planned and reactive maintenance
- Holds or is prepared to secure 17th Edition Wiring Regulations.
- Some experience in instrumentation would be an advantage
- Computer literate
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Team working
- Problem solving skills
Basic salary £32,000 to £37,000 plus benefits.