QA Manager, Quality Manager
QA Manager, Quality Manager, Peterborough, Food Manufacturing
We are recruiting for a QA Quality Manager role on behalf of a leading Food Manufacturer.
The role is based near the company site in Peterborough, and is in commuting distance from Cambridge, Huntington, Ely.
- Must understand and observe health and safety rules, be aware of the safety for yourself and others to promote a safe working environment. To assist in the review of existing risk assessments and produce new risk assessments where necessary.
- To maintain the continuous implementation of the Company's Quality Assurance System, and where appropriate, to identify further improvements or preventative measures to the Company's Quality Assurance System.
- Be trained to Level 3 HACCP and is a member of the HACCP team and may also be required to lead the site HACCP team.
- Trained in auditing principles and be a member of the site auditing team. Administer and manage the Internal Auditing system ensuring that all audits are completed as per agreed schedule and that any corrective actions are identified and closed out
- Review and update Procedures, Documents, Policies and Specifications including Laboratory Standard Methods and Quality documents on a regular basis.
- Be responsible for the Pest Control Contract for site ensuring all actions are closed out in a timely manner
- Maintain and administer Incident Management System ensuring all are investigated to root cause and closed out sufficiently.
- Maintain and administer any Customer complaints ensuring all are investigated to root cause and closed out sufficiently.
- To co-ordinate all aspects of sampling and testing of raw, intermediate, storage, and packed product ensuring that all results are reviewed and any anomalies raised and retested to ensure the timely release of product.
- To co-ordinate shelf life trials, and additional testing for contaminant monitoring programmes. To organising any non-routine testing as requested by Technical Manager, sales team or customers as requested.
- Organise regular service intervals for all equipment used in the laboratory. Ensure all calibrations are kept within specification for all testing equipment offline, in line and on line.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Will have relevant Technical / Quality skills and qualifications gained from a similar manufacturing background.
- Willing and committed person with a positive, 'Can Do' attitude.
- Excellent communication skills, enjoy problem solving and possess enough confidence to lead change.
Salary: circa £30,000 - max £35,000 (depending on experience) + Benefits
To Apply: Please press the "Apply" button
*Due to the amount of applications received, only those who our client wishes to progress will be contacted. If you have not received correspondence within 21 days then please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Thank you for reading this advertisement.
This role may be of interest to the following: QA Manager, Quality Manager, Quality Assurance Manager, QA Supervisor, Technical Manager, Quality Team Leader, Food Manufacturing, Group QA, FMCG, Production, QC Manager, Quality Control, Technologist, Manufacturer, FMCG, Operations, Peterborough, Spalding, Wisbech, Lincolnshire, Cambridgeshire, Cambridge,