6 days left
- Contract Type
QA Manager, Food Manufacturing, Grimsby
It takes more than a certain something to create one of the UK's biggest and brightest food companies. It takes the four magical ingredients of entrepreneurial spirit, the motivation to thrive on challenge, the desire to lead the food industry and ability to work with agility and pace. These ingredients have seen us become a 23,000-strong team in just 20 years!
We are built on people like you: an exceptional Quality Assurance Manager who has what it takes to make an impact in our Meal Solutions division. This site is currently 500 employee strong, a recent lucrative contract with M&S secured, upgraded production lines and £5 million pound recent site investment - now is certainly the time to join!
About the Role:
As a Quality Manager in the UK's largest food manufacturing group you will manage the day to day Quality Management System within this fast, food production environment. You will support the operations team, manage the QA team and in return we can offer job security, skills development and opportunities to enhance your future.
Reporting into the Technical Manager, you will ensure the efficient, effective and safe running of the quality department within the factory. Your key responsibilities will include:
- Managing the quality team to ensure safe manufacturing is achieved on site
- Work with the Technical Manager with regards to quality and microbiology
- Ensure that QMS procedures for the QA function are embedded within the team
- Provide relevant input on quality and food safety issues as and when required by supporting the site's cell reviews
- Ensure the site follows specification to produce good quality products that are to specification and compliant in all areas
- Managing and liaising with the major retailers such as M&S, Tesco's and Morrison's.
Can you do it? Yes you can, if you're fanatical about food, thrive under pressure and have the can-do spirit that's created our brand. Bring those qualities along with the below and you will have the
Recipe for success:
- Quality Management
- Food production / manufacturing background
- Food hygiene level 3 / 4
- HACCP Qualification
- GMP Standards
- Positive approach to challenges
- Team management/supervisor experience
- I.T Literacy, conversant with use of Microsoft office package
- Flexibility and able to adapt to change
- Good time management
Salary: £Competitive Salary
If you have what it takes to be the next Quality Assurance Manager for the UK's biggest selling food manufacturer and want to make the most of this amazing opportunity, please apply, we're looking forward to hearing from you!
To apply: please press the "Apply Button"
This role may be of interest to people looking for jobs in the following areas: Quality Manager, Quality Systems Technologist, Technical Manager, Quality Technician, QC Technologist, QA Supervisor, Quality Team Leader, Technical Assistant, QC, Food, Drinks, Beverages, FMCG, Manufacturing, Production, Hull, Grimsby, Scunthorpe, Hull, York, East Riding Yorkshire, South Yorkshire, Humberside, Lincolnshire
Apply for QA Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly