Site General Manager
Our client is a well-known, leading producer of bakery products in the UK with a range of over 600 products and turnover of c£70m. Part of a wider group, this part of the business specialises in own-label baked goods, supplying to a broad customer base including food service wholesalers, contract caters, retail and end users on both a national and international basis.
Currently embarking on a period of innovation and transition to diversify their product portfolio and customer base, this is an exciting time to join the business and play a key role in managing future capex.
A key part of the Leadership Team, this role will offer exposure to the Board, and as Site General Manager, the successful candidate will work closely with the Supply Chain Director. Responsible for c350 staff, including 2 direct reports and the Bakery Leadership Team.
You will take ownership for the overall leadership of the site, and will be fully accountable for all aspects of managing a safe and profitable manufacturing site with a specific focus on driving performance, developing people and building a culture of continuous improvement.
- Senior Management level experience in an cost leadership FMCG environment
- Graduate calibre with strong financial awareness, wider business acumen and the ability to liase with Board level executives
- Demonstrable experience of developing and implementing strategy
- Proven track record of driving and leading cultural and long term sustainable change
- Demonstrable experience of building and managing high performing teams
- A strategic thinker with the ability to challege
- A collaborative leader with the ability to motivate and influence engagement levels
- Highly motivated – energetic, enthusiastic that always assumes positive intent
Apply for Site General Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly