North West London
A fantastic opportunity arises for Quality Manager to join a chilled food manufacturer in North West London. It manages a small team, reporting directly to the Technical Manager.
Sunday – Thursday / Day Shift
- To deputise the Technical manager in her/his absence
- Managing and maintaining the Quality systems, HACCP and BRC accreditation
- Manage supplier non-conformances by communicating with relevant departments and sending the supplier quality alerts
- To raise internal non-conformance reports as a result of internal audits performed by internal auditors.
- Non-conformance reports will be communicated immediately to the area responsible supervisor and/or manager.
- Corrective actions and completion target date for the implementation must be agreed with the area responsible supervisor and/or manager.
- To carry internal system audits in sections of the QMS.
- To verify compliance with customer COP, BRC Standards, EHO requirement and other legal requirements as agreed with the TM.
- To communicate audit results to the TM so corrective actions can be implemented to avoid reoccurrence of non-conformances.
- To liaise with the technical assistant and carry out full investigation on customer complaints as agreed with the TM.
- Previous staff management experience – vital for this role.
- Sound Technical and food safety knowledge
- Previous High Risk manufacturing experience preferred
- Hard working and enthusiastic
- Previous BRC experience and HACCP experience
- Basic knowledge of weight legislation, labelling regulation including allergen
If you are currently working within a similar role, and are looking for a fresh challenge please send your CV to Lexi Barratt at firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively if you would like to discuss the position further please call on 0131 226 5060