Multi Skilled Engineer
We are a long established successful family business. With strong caring family values and a hard work ethic forming the foundations on which we continue to build our business.
We have a loyal, long standing customer base that we are committed to providing high quality poultry products too, but we are aiming to grow the business by offering new products to our existing wholesale customers as well as creating new customers within the retail and food service markets in the UK and overseas.
This is an exciting time to join our forward thinking ambitious team.
Your role as our Engineer will be to support the Business in ensuring breakdowns and improvement Work is carried out efficiently.
- To complete maintenance schedules and machine breakdown forms to comply with Industry accreditations.
- To be the lead in the installation and commissioning of new equipment.
- Respond to breakdown and other emergency situations that occur within the Business.
- Also, to have excellent problem solving and fault diagnosis skills.
- Run and maintain the PPM schedule.
- Carrying out mechanical machine improvements that will reduce downtime, increase efficiency and reduce breakdowns.
- Where applicable, train operatives so they have a stronger understanding and knowledge of the machinery.
- Accurately log all downtime, repair information and general handover notes.
- Log all use of spares and materials to allow accurate stock controls.
- It would be an advantage to have experience in Electrical and Fabrication experience.
We are looking for a confident and well organised individual who can demonstrate solid Engineering experience, preferable within food manufacturing. You will need a basic understanding of the principles of HACCP, Health and Safety and BRC.
Great communication and diplomacy skills are essential.
Apply for Multi Skilled Engineer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly