Role: Maintenance Engineer
Location: West Yorkshire
I am on the looking for a Maintenance Engineer to join a highly successful food manufacturer at their site in the West Yorkshire area. The site has seen heavy investment and the work environment is second to none.
- One of the largest FMCG Companies in the U.K.
- Award winning and market leading business
- Multi Sited business with opportunities to progress.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a market leading business who have sites all over the U.K., they can offer you great training and if you want progression in your career they can help you with this too!
- Complete reactive and proactive maintenance when scheduled
- Fast paced manufacturing environment.
- Maintenance breakdowns, fault finding, PPMs etc.
- Lead the way! Ensuring health and safety is adhered to.
As a Maintenance Engineer, you will lead by example and be responsible for efficient maintenance, repair and improvement of all equipment through planned and non-planned activities to maximise the plant availability.
- Multi Skilled Engineer (electrically biased is desirable)
- HNC qualification preferred / Time Served Apprenticeship
- Previous Experience in FMCG Manufacturing
- Thorough understanding of common mechanical and electrical systems
To be considered for the role, it’s essential for you to have a formal engineering qualification, or a time served apprenticeship. Although It would be preferred if you were electrically biased, mechanically biased candidates will also be considered. Experience with PPMs, Maintenance of food machinery and Fault finding on PLCs is desirable!
You must have excellent communications skills, be open to change with a proactive approach and a passionate attitude to business success.
What you Get:
With a good salary with an attractive shift pattern this is a great opportunity for Maintenance or Multi skilled engineers to join a highly successful and reputable business.
Get in touch! If you think this role is for you, send me your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with DJ/3571 as a subject or give me a call on 0161 832 7463 (office) / 07403299236 (mobile) and I’ll be more than happy to have a chat and give you more information!