Pontefract (Home of Butterkist popcorn)
up to £25k
25 days holiday
Plus loads of other great benefits (e.g buy up to 5 extra days holiday per year)
As our Compliance Trainer you’ll ensure all our colleagues in Pontefract receive optimal quality and compliance training and that this is recorded via our Learning Management System (LMS).
You’ll be experienced and capable in monitoring and evaluating the quality and effectiveness of compliance training with the ability to produce meaningful monthly reporting that can be actioned.
You’ll need to maintain an up-to-date understanding of the policies, legislation and guidelines relevant to ensuring quality and compliance within a food manufacturing environment and source/deliver training to ensure all colleagues have up to date knowledge.
Some of your key responsibilities will include:
- Work with Managers to determine and document required training for each role within the site (Training Matrices)
- Deliver training to colleagues at all levels of the site and implement control processes to assure required training is completed/recorded in a timely manner and that training is effective to remain legally compliant
- Ensure an induction program is in place for all colleagues and conduct effective induction sessions to ensure all new starters have a robust knowledge of quality and compliance within Pontefract
- Design and prepare educational aids and materials and develop classroom and online learning sessions
- Ensure that each role has an appropriate and up to date training plan detailing the required training
- Create course content to facilitate learning and understanding of varied compliance topics across all levels of the site
- Customise course materials according to subject matter via on the job training, classroom approach, one-on-one coaching etc.
- Establish systems and effectivity measures after quality compliance training to verify that employees have understood and learnt the topic
Essential skills and experience required:
- Excellent understanding of Current Good Manufacturing Practices requirements
- Experience in assessing training requirements, creating training materials to fulfil those needs, and in training delivery
- Excellent understanding of a broad spectrum of production and quality processes
- Highly computer literate e.g. PowerPoint, Excel and Word and previous experience of working with a Learning Management System (LMS – we use Cornerstone)
- Train the Trainer qualification
The Ideal Candidate:
- Highly enthusiastic and motivated self- starter – capable of working alone to manage a varied workload with a positive attitude
- Confident and dynamic delivery style with the ability to keep subject matter fresh and interesting
- Ability to understand and present the rationale behind a requirement not just state the ‘you must do this’ instruction
Our award-winning culture is friendly, welcoming and supportive. We encourage everyone to be the best they can be, working together to achieve great results.
Be a part of it