Quality Technologist Contract
To work with the Technical team to ensure the quality and safety of goods that enter and leave the business whilst maintaining the legal and technical foundations of the business and to seek continuous improvements in Quality standards.
- Customer complaints managed in timely and effective manner
- Internal auditing of the Quality System
- Supplier information and product specifications kept up to date
- Technical advice given on label formats
- Processing customer complaints and any internal issues that may arise
- Reviewing and requesting product specifications and supplier information when necessary
- Provide a liaison point for customers and principles for audits and information
- Audit and approve third party manufacturers of Grace branded product to
- ensure they meet technical and quality requirements
Education and experience
- Food technology or Food Science degree
- Proficient with Ms Office
- Excellent communication skills
- Previous experience/training of manufacturing audits (desirable)
- A Passion for food
- 100% commitment to quality, safety, compliance and customer/supplier satisfaction.
- Solid knowledge of current food legislation.
- Food hygiene awareness