Shift Manager/Assistant Operations Manager
We have an exciting opportunity available for a Shift Manager/ Assistant Operations Manager. This role will be responsible for managing all day to day aspects of process, production, assembly and distribution within the Operations Team.
The successful candidate will:
- Be educated to degree level or equivalent in supply chain or manufacturing.
- Knowledge and experience of working in the Scotch Whisky Industry would be an advantage.
- Have previous experience in Food/Beverage production and/or Warehousing and distribution management environment.
- Holding an Institute of Brewing & Distilling Diploma or certificate in packaging would be an advantage.
- Be IOSH Managing Safely trained
- Possess Food Safety Level 3 or above and HACCP.
- Have strong people management skills to be able to manage a large team.
- Be an excellent communicator and creative motivator to deliver expected performance.
- Familiarity with manufacturing/bottling processes and HMRC regulations would be desirable.
Full Time, Permanent position (40 hours per week)