North Wales / Cheshire / Shropshire
A fantastic opportunity arises for a Technical Manager to join a growing business and lead the technical function.
- As a Technical Manager, the purpose of your role is to maintain the Quality Management System (HACCP) and ensure compliance with legislative and customer requirements.
- Quality assurance aims to ensure that the product or service an organisation provides is fit for purpose and meets both external and internal requirements including legal compliance and customer expectations. A Technical Manager, coordinates the activities required to meet quality standards.
- Technical Manager will monitor and advise on the performance of the quality management system and produces data reporting on performance, measuring against set indicators.
- Provide clear and strong departmental leadership in order to deliver a focused, self-managing, motivated and highly competent technical team
- Lead all external and internal audits on site
- You will be extremely driven, a strong leader (able to influence people at all levels), passionate individual with a strong technical management track record in the food manufacturing industry ideally within a high risk product background.
- You will have excellent customer facing and supplier management experience together with outstanding organisational skills and the ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously.
- Experience of working in chilled environment is essential for this role
- An understanding of BRC and retail customer’s expectations are important
- A full UK/EU driving licence is also essential and the flexibility to undertake travel as required
- Reliable, flexible, adaptable and committed
If you are currently working within a similar role, and are looking for a fresh challenge please send your CV to Lexi Barratt at firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively if you would like to discuss the position further please call on 0131 226 5060