Up to £28k d.o.e + Benefits
- Do you have a Degree in a science based subject, preferably in Food Science/Technology, life science or chemistry?
- Do have experience/knowledge of the food manufacturing industry?
- Do you have Specifications experience?
A fantastic opportunity is now available for a Specification Administrator to join this successful food manufacturing company. The role will be to provide effective administration support across the business monitoring the quality systems and food safety systems, you will working with the specifications systems for all the major multiples.
As a Specification Administrator you will be responsible for the following -
- Timely Specifications agreements to the customers
- Maintain systems for administration, storage and retrieval of customer specification agreements.
- Monitor, track and provide reports on key metrics
- Develop and maintain good working relationship with customers. Become the focal point for customer enquiries.
- Liaising extensively with the Process Development Team, Raw Material suppliers and retailer Technical Managers.
- You will have a strong understanding of technical food specification writing and knowledge of Food Labelling Regulations and nutritional calculations.
- Packaging and artwork sign off is also part of this fantastic role
A detailed and logical approach with a commitment to getting it right first time, you will be a confident communicator with the ability to forge strong internal and external relationships. Some knowledge and/or experience of web based systems would be preferable for this role. This is a thriving and successful business which prides itself on product quality, service and integrity.
Interested? Apply now in strict confidence, with CV and salary details quoting ref - or for a confidential discussion please call 0113 2048581.
Atkinson Page are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job.