Technical Trainer – Training Development Officer – Training Adviser
Our client is a global business committed to innovation, long term investment and sustainability.
We are looking for a Technical Trainer to design, deliver and review technical training to support the site training strategy.
- Design, deliver and review technical training to support the site training strategy.
- Ensure skill profiles are established and maintained.
- Design, deliver and review key technical training interventions required locally to support business activities.
- Ensure that skills matrices are appropriately created and maintained.
- Day to day running of the onsite Training Centre.
- Coordination of the onsite learning community.
- Support the apprentices and engineering department/mentors in the apprentice development pathway.
- Point of contact for external preferred training providers.
- Instigate technical assessments as required.
- Develop simulation aids to enhance learning interventions.
- Deputise for Training Manager where appropriate.
- Previous experience of designing, delivering and reviewing training programs.
- We are interested in seeing applications from apprentice trained engineers.
- Certificate / Diploma in Training or C&G Qualified
- NVQ Assessor/verifier in Engineering fields would be advantageous.
- PTTLS or equivalent teaching certification would be advantageous.
To apply for the role, please send your CV and salary details to Expion Search & Selection using the ‘Apply Now’ button.
All CVs will be acknowledged.
Apply for Technical Trainer – Training Development Officer – Training Adviser
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly