Night Shift Production Manager
The night shift production manager will have full responsibility for a team of around 20 staff on site.
A growing FMCG manufacturing business local to Hull
- Developing and motivating the team and building strong working relationships with the other shifts.
- Ensuring that the shift understand their H&S responsibilities.
- Make sure that the night shift follows all quality procedures.
- Management of labour, equipment and materials to optimise production output and achievement of business requirements
- Lead continuous improvements and training with members of staff in order to develop the skill set on site.
The successful candidate will have at least 3 years experience working in a FMCG manufacturing environment.
It is important that you have a strong track record in leadership and developing a team.
It is essential to this role that the candidate has previous examples of the implementation of lean manufacturing.