Eden Scott's client is an FMCG organization who supply products Internationally. We are looking to speak with Transport/ Distribution Operators for a 12-month fixed term contract, who will be supporting the Distribution team to ensure results are delivered in line with the Distribution strategy and to stakeholder requirements.
- Carrying out daily tasks to a high standard and ensuring that they comply with Health & Safety Standards
- Ensure procedures adhere to ISO 9001, BRC, environmental and HRMC requirements for compliance
- Effectively manage returns of materials back to store following production
- Conduct basic maintenance, safety checks and general housekeeping tasks to maintain a safe work environment
- Contribute to team meetings and support strategy implementation and continuous improvement projects.
- Forklift Truck License
- Strong work ethic to deliver results in a fast-paced environment
- Proactive and uses own initiative
- Positive and proactive approach to health and Safety
To discuss this opportunity further please contact Rosina Geraghty at Eden Scott on 0131 550 1137.
To apply please send a copy of your CV to Rosina.Geraghty@edenscott.com
Apply for Distribution Operators
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly