Class 1 Driver
Greencore Food to Go Convenience are looking to recruit Class 1 Drivers based out of the Peterborough Depot. The positions work rostered shifts over a 5/6 rotating pattern on evening shifts.Main responsibilities
Own product trunking from our factories to picking depots, and picking depots to radial delivery depots.Ideal candidate
- Must have a current UK Driving licence, category C or above, with no more than 6 points, with 2 years driving experience. Fridge knowledge preferred but training can be given to the right candidate
- Driver CPC qualification
- Vehicle knowledge to carry out daily checks and comply with legal requirements
- Literate, with good English language skills and mathematical ability as administration duties included in role.
- Ability to work effectively under pressure
- Organised and good time management
- Ability to prioritise and manage the work load given
- Reasonable level of physical fitness to assist when necessary with loading and unloading at some sites using a manual pallet truck.
Greencore Group plc is a fast growing, international convenience food leader. Headquartered in Ireland, Greencore has operations in the UK and the US serving major retailers and brands in both markets.
It is a leading manufacturer of convenience food products to grocery retailers in the UK and a leading manufacturer of sandwiches, meals kits and salads to CPG, convenience retail and foodservice outlets in the US.
Greencore has a proforma Group revenue of £2.3bn and operates out of 50 locations in the UK, the US and Ireland.