Salary: Competitive & Car Allowance & Pension
Currently seeking a professional and astute Site Technical Manager to join this dynamic team. Reporting to the UK Operations Manager for all day to day activity, the Technical Manager will control all aspects of technical activity for the site. In addition, you will report functionally through to the Director of Quality Assurance. You will operate within the broader technical team to develop technical strategy & policy, driving alignment, consistency & best practice across all sites.
As a senior member of the Site Leadership Team you will contribute to all aspects of site management strategy & implementation. The Technical Manager will work closely with the site Functional Heads to ensure all aspects of technical policy & procurement are understood, communicated and implemented at all levels.
The role holder will also be instrumental in supporting growth projects, cost base release activities and ongoing continuous improvement work streams in line with centrally developed strategy & process.
- Demonstrable experience in a Technical role within the Food/FMCG Industry
- Proven track record in a Technical Management role
- The ability to be a key team player whilst at the same time driving the Technical agenda forward
Knowledge, Skills & Experience:
- Detailed Quality Assurance knowledge and background
- Auditing – BRC, Retailers
- Retailer Customer experience with the large multiples
- A working knowledge and understanding of Lean tools and techniques
Apply for TECHNICAL MANAGER
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly