£18,000 - £20,000
I am looking to speak with recent Graduates or passionate foodies who are looking to get into the Food Manufacturing Industry.
I have an opportunity for a Packaging Technologist to join a very successful, multi-site business. You will work closely with Packaging, Process and Specifications of chilled and frozen products. You will join a super friendly team, offering training and development programmes to the successful candidate.
- Support the Packaging Technologist on new concepts and cost saving projects
- Maintain the packaging spec library as well as suppliers supporting the documentation
- Approve packaging samples
- Organise packaging trials
- Manage the end to end artwork process from design and conception up to attendance at print run for all NPD and EPD projects
- Present products internally and externally to customers
- Ensure food safety and process capabilities are considered for every packaging item on site
- Initiate cost saving exercises to reduce waste, source new suppliers and improve production efficiencies; proactively assessing our current packaging to identify ideas for improvement
- Research new trends with packaging materials to drive sustainable packaging
- Recent graduate in Food Science or related degree would be desirable but not essential
- Good communicator to all levels of staff
- Organised, with effective time and project management skills
This is a Monday to Friday, with an excellent starting package.
For more info, please call Amy @ D R Newitt 0161 833 0181 or email your updated CV to email@example.com.
Apply for Assistant Technologist
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly