An award winning chilled food business based in Kent is looking to recruit a Technical Manager to lead the technical function on site.
The Technical Manager will report to the Technical Director and will lead day to day technical activities for the site. You will lead the quality and technical teams on to ensure customer expectations are surpassed and will be a key point of contact for the major retailers. This is a very customer facing role, and you will also be responsible for the quality management systems and ensuring compliance with internal and external audits.
The successful Technical Manager will possess the following skills & experiences:
- Experience of working as a Site Technical Manager on a complex manufacturing site
- A degree qualification in Food Science or related discipline
- Experience of working in the chilled food manufacturing industry
- A strong leader, with first class commination skills able to deal with high profile clients in a professional manner
- Level 4 HACCP, Food Safety and Lead Auditor qualifications
This is an exciting role for an ambitious individual to join a growing business, who can offer fantastic career prospects and training.
Lime Talent is a recruitment agency specialising in the consumer goods industry. To view a broader selection of our current vacancies go to www.limetalentgroup.com or call us on 0207 042 3800.
The Lime Talent team always review and process job applications swiftly. However due to the high volume of CVs that we receive online, we regrettably are not always able to respond to every applicant individually. If you've not heard from us within 5 working days, unfortunately on this occasion your application has not been successful.
Lime Talent Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.