An opportunity has arisen for a results orientated Production Manager to join a £multi-million food manufacturing business that supply premium food products to the major retailers and foodservice channels. The business is a market leader within the industry and their long tradition of manufacturing high quality products is unrivalled.
- Reporting into the Factory Manager you will manage a team of up to 200 people on site in implementing KPIs including cost efficiency, waste reduction and yields.
- You will lead improvement projects and set long term objectives for the business to promote a lean manufacturing operation.
- You will be responsible for training and motivating staff to achieve maximum production and to consistently improve performance of the business
- You’ll need to work at pace and have clear decision making skills as you’ll at times be the lead operational manager on site.
- You will be an experienced people Manager and be able to show operational leadership experience in an food manufacturing or closely related FMCG environment.
- You must be able to demonstrate a successful track record of implementing KPIs on site as well as how you have delivered improvements to performance whether through training or process improvement.
- The ability to effectively manage and lead a large team of people to drive production forward is essential. If you are looking to progress your career with a forward thinking market leader then this is an opportunity not to be missed.
Apply for Production Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly