Head of Nutrition (Home Based)
A one of a kind opportunity to be responsible for all nutritional leadership for one of the UK’s largest food manufacturers.
You will be responsible for:
- Developing and delivering the healthy eating strategy for the business and identifying and delivering opportunities for nutritional innovation and improvement across an extensive product portfolio.
- You’ll lead contact with key external governing bodies and be the nutritional ambassador for the business.
- Working closely with technical and marketing teams with key interactions from NPD/innovation you will be a key advisor to retail customers offering nutritional advice and support.
- Give internal stakeholders clear support on a range of issues from healthy eating through to key consumer issues and much more.
- Degree qualified in nutrition or a related subject and it’s likely you’ll be a registered nutritionist
- You will be knowledgeable across a range of issues from consumer trends through to on pack health claims and have extensive regulatory expertise
- A fantastic communicator you’ll be able to show a track record of influencing internal and external stakeholders. Experience gained working directly with retail customers would be highly advantageous.
- Experience of dealing with regulatory bodies e.g FSA is highly advantageous