We’re seeking an exceptional operational candidate who can lead a fast paced and challenging chilled business unit supporting and guiding it to become truly world class in terms of its manufacturing processes.
- Facilitating the day-to-day management of operations within the business and be directly responsible for developing the capability of your business unit.
- Managing and controlling the business resources through the use of effective KPI's to achieve the plan and volume to the correct specification, the highest quality at the most efficient cost.
- Promoting best practice processes on site. Your ability to provide clear leadership in order to deliver a focused, self-managing and highly competent team will be crucial.
- Your implementation experience of continuous improvement and lean techniques will be key as will your passion to drive performance to world class standards.
- A high level of involvement and project leadership responsibility
- Of Graduate calibre you will have previous managerial experience within a food manufacturing business, branded or private label experience would be considered however what is most important will be your ability to demonstrate that you can work at pace and to short lead times.
- You will be responsible for operational matters including people development through leadership and coaching.
- You will understand the need to consistently achieve targets for quality, cost and delivery and you will drive a continuous improvement and process management culture.
- You’ll make an important contribution to the senior leadership team having an input into strategy.
- Excellent opportunities exist on a site and group wide basis.
Opportunities exist to progress to GM within the short to medium term.
Apply for Manufacturing Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly