Quality Assurance Manager
An opportunity to join an innovative chilled food manufacturer in a new role created to support the technical function as the business continues to grow.
Your role will be diverse and cover:
- Quality systems, maintenance of all accreditation's including BRC and retailer standards
- Continuous improvement activity ensuring product quality continues to be a priority and any complaints are investigated and swiftly resolved
- Supporting the NPD process to deliver high quality products and sourcing new raw materials
- You will work closely with customers offering support and answering technical questions as well as responsibility for the day to day management and professional development of a small team.
- You should already have gained supervisory experience in a QA or technical role within a food manufacturing environment and have a good working knowledge of BRC and retailer standards
- You should be passionate about delivering the highest quality standards to customers and consumers alike.
- You must be able to question and challenge existing systems and influence and implement change as well as build strong relationships internally and with suppliers.
- A working knowledge of NPD is highly advantageous
Apply for Quality Assurance Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly