CUSTOMER TECHNICAL MANAGER
Job Title: Customer Technical Manager
Reporting to: Quality and Technical Manager
Location: Hampshire (Commutable from Bournemouth, Southampton, Winchester and surrounding areas)
Salary: £Competitive Salary
The business is an award winning company employing over 150 staff. Using established lean manufacturing principles and innovative growing technology they supply to major retailers across the UK.
The role we are looking to fulfil is an 'outward facing' one with responsibility for representing all the technical and quality aspects of the business with both retail customers and suppliers. This will involve extensive travel across the UK and elsewhere in Europe.
We are looking for someone with an agricultural or horticultural background, either a degree in a relevant subject, or experience in a Quality/Technical function. Graduates in a science related subject will also be considered.
- Primary technical contact for all retail accounts
- Managing and reporting customer KPI’s and complaints
- Resolving any technical product issues / crisis management
- Hosting customers on and off site
- Manage accreditations
- Provide technical input into product development
- Support the Quality Manager with onsite audits including ETI, BOPP and TOPS
- Be an ambassador for the business at all times
- Experience working in a technical or quality function
- Excellent people skills
- Networking skills
- Technical knowledge of similar products
- Working with retailers
- Audit experience
- Handling and analysing customer complaints
- Current driving licence (essential)