A Multinational FMCG manufacturer is looking for an Engineering Manager to manage a team of engineers, to lead, train and guide them in a very high paced environment.
The FMCG manufacturer based in the South West is part of a multi-billion organisation. Through innovation and quality they have become on of the leaders in their fields with contracts with many recognisable household brands.
As Site Engineering Maintenance Manager based in the South West you will be responsible for the below:
- Developing teams of engineers, improving plant efficiency to world class standards
- Working closely with production teams to ensure the plant is constantly improving its process
- Both preventative and reactive maintenance
- Budgetary control of all aspects of the engineering & maintenance annual budget
As Engineering Maintenance Manager you will have:
- Proven engineering and maintenance experience of running multi-disciplined engineering teams
- Proven experience in project management
- Effective communication skills at all levels
- Experience in lean manufacturing and continuous improvement
- Experience working within a fast paced manufacturing environment
£40-50k based on experience