This exciting and innovative brand have amassed a dedicated fan-base established through a combination of fantastic food and sincere brand values. As they look to drive innovation forward they are seeking a confident and dedicated Technical Manager to join their food team.
Reporting into the Head of Food in this pivotal technical role you’ll be responsible for the quality and safety of all the company’s products across global markets. As well as taking responsibility for the technical integrity of new products you will also ensure products are of a consistency high quality and comply with the relevant legislation. The role will also include the following responsibilities:
- Working with NPD teams and manufacturing partners to launch new products which will include factory trial, packaging, labelling, transit & stability sign-off
- Managing ingredient and finished product specifications as well as co-ordinating all product testing
- Ensuring all national & international regulatory requirements are addressed and implemented as well as pre-empting the impact of new legislative changes
- Drive product quality in partnership with your suppliers, monitoring compliance and working with them on quality issues
- Respond to any issues or incidents regarding the quality, safety and legality of product ranges, acting as the brand guardian to guarantee consistently high standards
Suit a Food Science or Technology graduate who has solid technical experience from within food FMCG, retail or manufacturing sectors. You must have experience of food safety management systems, HACCP, food legislation, specification systems and have worked closely with NPD to launch new products.
As well as great technical and quality management expertise you must have strong analytical and problem solving skills, able to work with internal teams to provide workable solutions. You will work closely with colleagues in different counties with regular overseas travel so flexibility, excellent communication and team working skills are needed too.
So if you’re ready for a jet-setting technical role then we’d love to hear from you. Apply now or call 0345 2600 737 to find out more.
Also, please note that we are only able to accept and respond to applications from candidates with eligibility to work in the UK and those who hold valid work visas.