QA Auditor (Micro)
Quality Auditor (Micro)
Up to £27,000
To overlook laboratory sampling and reference sampling, schedules, collections and procedures. To take responsibility for the micro KPI, follow up on the the results and update the schedules in line with
business need and customer requirements. To audit, monitor and evaluate quality systems and procedures and provide technical support for the operational teams while maintaining and promoting
technical and quality standards in line with business need and customer requirements.
- To understand and apply the business Quality Standards ensuring company, customer and legislative requirements are met and maintained by setting standards and monitoring good manufacturing practices, applying HACCP principles and preventing re-occurrence of non conformance against these standards
- To audit compliance against Quality Management Systems and GMP, raising all non conformance against relevant standards with objective evidence enabling the operational teams to take the appropriate and necessary corrective action, to follow up and monitor completion of actions.
- To support the Factory teams by providing technical support and advice, seeking guidance from the QA Supervisor/Manager on any technical issues e.g. CCP and pre requisite management, calibration of measuring equipment, labelling, raw materials, and traceability. To work with the production teams on continuous improvement of technical control.
- Assist the QA Supervisor/QA Manager carry out full investigations including traceability for all out of specs results and customer complaints.
- Collect arrange transport to laboratory , Prepare and test production samples according to appropriate customer and internal microbiological requirements.
- Maintain Sample area, Dispose off the Out of date samples, arrange in logical manner for easy retrieving of Reference samples.
- Completion of all laboratory records in an accurate and timely manner ,and registering the files correctly onto lab systems, paperwork maintenance.
- Collection of environmental and product samples from factory as required.
- To communicate to relevant departments any out of specification issues, and to follow up investigation.
- Follow the schedules and maintain the changes if any updated s needed. Keep the documentation life. Be responsible for the review of the testing schedules.
- Maintain the micro KPI and work with other technical functions in supporting the correct data information.
- To operate in a safe working manner and support the site/business on continuous improvement relating to heath, safety and the environment.
- To carry out any day to day QA duties as requested by Technical manager or QA managers.