Quality Assurance Advisor Nights
Quality Assurance Advisor
Job Title: Quality Assurance Advisor Nights 4 0n 4 off
Location: Stansted Airport
Package: £27,000 to £30,000
The Company: We are a successful FMCG branded food business which continues to grow across Europe and Internationally. To help facilitate this growth we require a Quality Assurance Advisor based within a food manufacturing production environment.
This is a very exciting time to join the company who are in Phase 2 of their growth phase.
Reporting to the site Quality Manager the advisor will play a key role in delivering technical and quality assurance across the site.
- Is required to oversee quality related operations and activities as well as auditing and inspecting worker performance.
- Ensures all batch documentation and relevant samples are checked and processed in an efficient and timely manner.
- maintains manufacturing excellence in terms of food and packaging rejections
- Ensures consistency of and maintaining records of testing of micro biology results
- Consistently strive for improvements in Good Manufacturing Price
- The Quality Assurance administrator is the main contact for daily production quality queries and will make decisions on quality issues in order for production to meet customer expectations.
- To also support the Quality Manager in his role where applicable.
- The technician will provide help and assistance to all internal depts. to ensure that customer’s demands are fulfilled to the highest level possible.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Previous QA experience in food manufacturing environment.
Good eye for detail.
- Ability to work in a variety of temperatures sites
- Happy to work in 12 hour shift pattern 4-4nights
- Physically fit and be able to stand for long periods
Strong interpersonal skills..
Experience of quality management systems and processes.
- A desire to develop a long term career
In return we can offer an exciting career within a growing business
If you wish to apply for this role please click on the apply button with a copy of your up to date cv. Ref 3049/86
Not right for you? We’d still like to speak with you about other operational management opportunities, so please do send an up to date copy of your CV and we will call you.
Refer a Friend Scheme:
If you know anyone who is currently looking for a new role in sales, marketing or category management, or who may be appropriate for any of the roles which are advertised here, please do let us have their contact details (with their permission!).Please see our website for full details