Eden Scott’s client is a highly successful privately owned FMCG business with well renowned brands as well as own label products for the UK and international markets. Due to continued growth and recent restructuring we are looking to recruit a Demand Planner.
You will be responsible for managing all forecasting activities for the business across multiple UK sites. Specific responsibility in creating and maintaining forecast models for customer base, working closely with internal stakeholders and external customers. Evaluate sales versus forecast and sales targets at customer level, drawing out key insights and interpret key trends impacting customer performance.
- Maintain and manage forecasting activities
- Maintain demand planning system and software
- Promotional activity evaluation
- Creation and development of reporting
- Previous experience in a similar role ideally within the FMCG sector (min 2-3 years)
- High level of numeracy, proficiency in statistics, forecasting and forecasting methods
- Strong IT skills
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong influencing skills
- Strong organisational skills
- Ability to articulate and present insights concisely
- A Can do attitude
Don’t miss out on this fantastic opportunity, apply now. To discuss this role in more detail, call Alasdair Murray on 0131 550 1117.
If this role isn’t quite what you are looking for, register your CV at www.edenscott.com and be the first to hear about our latest opportunities by signing up for our job alerts.
Apply for Demand Planner
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly