Eden Scott's client is a leading FMCG manufacturer supplying to international markets. We are looking to recruit a Laboratory Technician for a 6-month fixed term contract who will work within the laboratory carrying out various types of microbiological testing, media preparation and sample collection.
As a Laboratory Technician you will report to the Laboratory Manager and be responsible for:
- Microbiological testing of source and finished product to regulatory requirements
- Testing of samples
- Carrying out calibration of all laboratory equipment
- Reporting any out of specification test results to relevant sites
- Carrying out environmental monitoring testing within the production areas
- Carrying out shelf life testing
- Relevant degree and previous food or drink industry experience in a similar role
- Knowledge of HPLC systems
- Working Knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Analytical mind and Excellent communication skills
- Self- motivated, enthusiastic, focused and well organized.
If you are interested in having an informal discussion to find out more about this exciting opportunity, please contact Rosina Geraghty of Eden Scott directly on 0131 550 1137.
To apply please send a copy of your CV to Rosina.Geraghty@edenscott.com