This leading food manufacturing company works across exciting food categories and supplies major UK retailers, and they are seeking a switched on Specifications Technologist to join their dynamic team.
In this key technical role you’ll be responsible for:
- Working with the Packaging Manager in coordinating the artwork checking process is fully adhered to
- Working alongside the Specification Manager to write customer review sheets
- Complete benchmarking paperwork and ensure this is communicated via the customer specification systems where necessary
- Update customer specifications for live products and complete annual reviews of all specifications
- Working with the Process Technologist to ensure all documentation is completely accurate including shelf life and nutritional information
Suit a Food graduate who has previously worked in a similar role and gained proven experience of managing specifications for the major retailers. Methodical and analytical in your approach you’ll need to have good organisation and project management skills alongside a keen eye for detail as you will be working to tight deadlines. You will also have great communication skills as you will be in frequent liaison with internal and external colleagues as well as high profile customers. This is a great chance to join a large food business where you can progress your technical career, so if you have the drive, energy and enthusiasm to take on this fast paced role then apply now or call 0345 2600 737 for more information.
Although we do our utmost to respond to all applicants, there are times when this is just not possible due to sheer volume so if you have not heard from us within 5 working days then we are sorry to say your application for this role has not been successful.
Also, please note that we are only able to accept and respond to applications from candidates with eligibility to work in the UK and those who hold valid work visas.