Job title: Technical Manager
Salary: Competitive + Benefits
Job Reference: HB3242
Due to continued growth and expansion our client, a market leader within the food manufacturing industry, is looking to appoint an experienced Technical Manager to join the business and support the Technical/NPD function. This role, based in Cambridgeshire, is a fantastic opportunity for someone to gain valuable experience within a fast paced and dynamic environment.
* Manage relevant technical issues/sensitive complaints coming directly from customer or equivalent understanding how to communicate difficult/sensitive information tactfully
* Provide technical direction for the development, design and systems from definition phase to implementation.
* Audit preparation - provide technical direction of audit scope, reviewing outstanding non-conformance's
* Building effective long-term relationships with the customer
* First line contact for NPD for the retailers
* Ensure customer expectations are met in terms of NPD, Trends, and innovation, identify and deliver "First to market" opportunities
* Understanding of food technical standards, retail standards/audits and BRC.
* Experienced technical manager within the food/beverage industry
* Full UK driving licence
* A level/degree standard
Get in touch with Henderson Brown today to view all of our current food jobs and fresh produce jobs and also to find out more about our horticulture, fresh produce recruitment and food recruitment services
Apply for Technical Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly