Engineering Team Leader
Role: Engineering Team Leader
Salary: circa£45k + benefits
I am on a look out for Engineering Team Leader to be joining a highly successful food manufacturer at their site in London area. I have had a look around the site myself and seeing the investment and work environment, this really is a fantastic opportunity!
- One of the largest FMCG Companies in the U.K.
- Award winning and market leading business
- Multi Sited business with opportunities to progress.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a market leading business that have sites all over the U.K., they can offer you great training and if you desire progression in your career they can help you with this too!
- Complete reactive and proactive maintenance when scheduled
- Fast paced Manufacturing environment.
- Maintenance Breakdowns, Fault finding, PPMs etc.
- Lead the way! Ensuring Health and safety is adhered to.
As The Engineering Team leader, you will lead by example and be responsible for efficient maintenance, repair and improvement of all equipment through planned and non-planned activities to maximise the plant availability. You will make sure that the other engineers that report in to you are coached and trained in all aspects of their role
During this process, you will ensure that all engineering activities comply with relevant health and safety/food safety regulations and legislations.
- Multi Skilled Engineer (electrically biased is desirable)
- Engineering Qualifications / Time Served Apprenticeship
- Previous Experience in FMCG Manufacturing (Desirably Food Manufacturing)
- Thorough understanding of common mechanical and electrical systems
To be considered for the role, it's essential for you to have a formal engineering qualification, or a time served apprenticeship. Although It would be preferred if you were electrically bias, mechanically bias candidates will also be considered. Experience with PPMs, Maintenance of food machinery and Fault finding on PLCs is desirable!
Effectively lead the shift-based engineering team to meet the day to day needs of the site. You must have excellent communications skills, be open to change with a proactive approach and passionate attitude to business success.
What you Get:
With a good salary and benefits package on offer combined with an attractive shift pattern this is a great opportunity for Maintenance or Multi skilled engineers to join a highly successful and reputable business.
Get in touch! If you think this role is for you, send me your CV with DF/3452 as a subject or give me a call on 0161 832 7463 (office) / 07958374325 (mobile), and I'll be more than happy to have a chat and give you more information!
Apply for Engineering Team Leader
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly