Bonds and Central Production Manager
What the role is:
To create and maintain an effective and productive team which focuses achievement on results, maximises profit and develops and sustains effective customer relationships. To ensure the on time and accurate creation and delivery of all airline and customer bars/ orders and Central Production products in line with contractual agreements and customer expectations.
What you’ll be doing will include:
- Ensure all Production costs are achieved to target.
- Plan and organise activities to meet schedule targets.
- Ensuring that Period End stock take activity is co-ordinated and to undertake briefings as required to ensure accuracy is maintained.
- Ensuring effective wastage management.
- Controlling substitution and wastage costs, ensuring that action plans are developed to eliminate problems.
- Where applicable ensuring effective yield check management occurs
- Providing, analysing and reviewing information as required ensuring financial targets are met.
- Introducing and maintaining best practice to ensure production compliance.
- Ensuring the daily compliance check is undertaken reviewed and actioned as required.
- Monitoring performance and ensuring corrective action plans are introduced and reviewed as required.
- Initiating and communicating improvements when compliance is not met.
- Ensuring due diligence paperwork is completed and reviewed as required.
- Ensure the management team plan and co-ordinate activities to meet schedule and unit targets
- Liaising with General Manager in the development of forecasts and budget targets which support unit operational plans
What you’ll have will include:
- People management skills, e.g. dealing with performance issues, grievances, holidays, and absence management
- Ability to plan, organise and delegate
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Computer literate, able to manipulate data
- Communication Skills – must be able to communicate at all levels
- Must be methodical, and logical in their approach to work
- Food Hygiene certificate and IOSH Managing Safely
- Working knowledge of WMS
- Knowledge of HMC&E regulations
- Free meals and parking on site
- Bonus scheme
- Pension and medical Insurance scheme
- Flexible holidays
- Employee of the month reward scheme
- Leisure discounts
- Childcare vouchers
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity please apply by submitting your CV below.