Oakley Brown are looking to recruit a Production Manager to join a chilled foods business within Somerset area. This role will be to cover day shift, working on various projects managing everything from the production process to the production staff in order to meet Cost, Quality, Productivity and Safety targets set by the Company.
We are seeking a natural manager who leads through motivation and training. In this role you will have overall responsibility to ensure your team are working to their full potential with an effective operation.
As Production Manager your responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Ensure the production of products is carried out on time and within budget.
- Drive and maintain a programme of continuous improvement
- Promote a positive H&S culture.
- Have experience in maintaining standards of Health & Safety and security in the work environment.
- Maintain hygiene standards in the department
- Develop and agree the budget for the production department and execute in a professional manner with senior management.
- Planning and measuring of labour and material requirements
If this sounds like an opportunity you would like to find out more about then please contact Ed Marler-Roe on 01482 291141, alternatively please send us a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org