QA TECHNICIAN – FRESH PRODUCE – SOUTH EAST
QA Technician – Fresh Produce – South East
Competitive Salary & Benefits
Based on the South Coast
For an individual that wants to work in a fast growing, innovative and exciting fresh produce business, this is an opportunity not to be missed. Allowing you to develop your skills as a QA Technician whilst working in an expanding environment, this opportunity would be perfect for someone who is looking to mould a business and assist in new “game-changing” products.
- Assessment of product quality throughout the process.
- Monitor traceability, general hygiene and quality within the factory whilst taking corrective action.
- Collating information concerning customer KPI data.
- Working alongside the quality compliance team to ensure that GMP standards are followed at all times in line with the requirements set out in the BRC packing standards.
- Ensuring all the products are tested correctly.
- General technical and quality support must be given, as well as training to newer team members.
- High level of written and verbal English.
- Report writing.
- Computer literate.
- Should have good attention to detail and problem-solving skills.
- Able to work on own initiative alongside a team.
- Confident with working with suppliers.
This opportunity can offer a chance to understand a variety of products and expand your knowledge base further than before, across a variety of different sectors. For an individual who wants to further their career and is prepared to work hard and integrate into an outgoing and hardworking team, this is an opportunity not to be missed. Please do not hesitate to apply if you feel you have the experience and background described.