Customer Supply Chain Coordinator
I’m currently working with a long established, innovative business founded on principals of pioneering excellence, customer satisfaction and quality. With over 100 years’ experience, they are a market leader in the development, manufacture and delivery of personal care and beauty products, developing over 2000 new products each year.
- Day to management of stock levels, variances and trends
- Proactively develop robust relationships with all customers
- Monitor and arrange all internal replenishment
- Obtain and record customer authorisations on orders prior to progressing into manufacture
- Prepare and action all supplementary invoice credit requests in line with sales guidance
- Investigate any stock variances as required
- Ensure full working knowledge of all customer specific data systems and working methodologies
- Be the main point of contact for all customer communication on component/material needs to ensure on site for production
- Attend production planning meetings
- Experience in supply chain / stock management
- Excellent communication at all levels – phone, email, letters and face to face
- Experience of working with fast moving, demanding customers at the order fulfilment level
- Self-motivated conscientious and well organised
- Good excel skills
This is a great opportunity for a junior candidate who is currently working in a supply chain role with a good amount of customer contact or a recent graduate with a relevant degree in supply chain with very good interpersonal skills.
The basic salary for the role is £18-£22k and you will receive full development with a great career opportunities to progress within the business.
If this role is of interest, please apply via this advert or contact me email@example.com or 0161 833 0181.
Keywords: Supply chain, supply chain solutions, supply chain planner, supply chain coordinator, customer supply chain planner, logistics planner, supply and logistics planner.