Technical Administrator, East of England – Salary c£23K
Are you looking to take the next step in your career with one of the leading food manufacturers in the UK?
Have you got excellent attention to detail? Do you have knowledge of HACCP and BRC?
If so this is the position for you.
My client is looking for a new Technical Administrator to be based in the East of England. This is a brilliant opportunity for someone who is looking for long term career progression
As the Technical Administrator you will report to the Technical Manager, key responsibilities will include;
- Managing all aspects of product and environmental sampling, including any corrective action, fulfilling the DFF hold and release process with effective communication
- Reporting and where necessary facilitating problem solving and continuous improvement activity
- Responsibility for ordering and maintaining of technical consumables required for production.
To be considered for this position, the candidate must have;
- Degree in Food Science or equivalent – suitable for a new Graduate
- Food safety and HACCP knowledge
- Ability to challenge the status quo
- Awareness of lean problem-solving tools
- Data analysis skills
- Ability to demonstrate strong relationship building and communication skills with a commitment to providing excellent customer service
Monday to Friday
If you would like to apply for this role then please send me your most recent and up to date CV to Sophie@drnewitt.com or if you would like to discuss this role, the company or the exact location of the this role in more detail then please call Sophie on 0131 226 5060 or 07784676778, Mon - Fri 8.45am till 7.30pm