Our client is a well-established drinks manufacturer looking to add to their team. They are looking for a talented Account Manager to join their Commercial team. This is a fantastic opportunity to develop your career in sales.
- Manage accounts in-line with company’s margin targets, factoring in all cost, discounts
- Keep accurate accounts including budgeting, forecasting and pricing. Ensuring contracts are kept up-to-date and adhered to.
- Proactively seeking new business opportunities to add to your portfolio
- Understand your customers and your market to a detailed level and make key decisions based on this knowledge
- Work closely with NPD, Marketing, and Logistics teams to ensure success of new products
- Proactive and constructive member of the Sales Team, meeting and liaising with them in a timely manner, and disseminating information to the relevant people
- Attend and represent the company at Trade shows and other networking events
- Proven track record of managing accounts in the drinks industry
- Excellent financial and commercial awareness, including a thorough understanding of the sales, marketing and NPD process
- Ability to effectively network with key figures in the drinks industry with strong communication skills
- Ability to be proactive and flexible in your working approach
- Degree educated with strong IT and presentation skills
£25k - £30k + Package
If you would like to apply for this position please send your most recent up to date CV to Richard.email@example.com. Alternatively if you would like to find out more about the role please call Richard Sneddon on 0161 833 0181.
Apply for Account Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly