Production Line Leader / Team Leader
Production Shift Line Leader Deeside Flintshire North Wales
The Company is one of the largest manufacturers of breakfast cereal and cereal bars. Their position as a market leader is as a result of over 30 years of continuous growth. The Company has captured the market delivering into all major UK food multiples.
They have an exciting opportunity for candidates looking to take their 'first' step into a Leadership role. The ideal candidate will want to drive performance, set clear objectives for their team, deliver results whilst striving for exceptional standards.
- Ensure effective shift handovers between Line Leaders and Operators
- Lead the shift board walks
- Lead the daily meetings, owning safety, people, quality, performance & cost
- Attend the weekly meeting & effectively communicate key information to and from your team
- Engage every member of the team in a problem-solving activity
- Create & own your personnel development plan
- Set up and maintain the skills matrix for your team
- Understand problem solving, GSTD, SMED, DMAIC
- Team involvement in product development trials to ensure they have a clear view on capability and design of products
The Ideal Candidate:
- Highly motivated self-starter with proven experience in FMCG manufacturing
- Environment - preferably with a CI background
- Good communication skills
- Strong leadership with the ability to deal with poor performance
Hours of work: You will follow a 12 hour days/nights pattern working a 4 shift rota 24/7.
Salary: circa £ 28,000 + Benefits Include: Company sick pay scheme, Attractive holiday entitlement, Subsidised canteen facilities, staff shop, free parking, Auto Enrolment into pension scheme with life assurance benefits
To Apply: Please press the "Apply" button
This role may be of interest to people interested in the following: Production Team Leader, Production Supervisor, Production Line Leader, Production Section Leader, Production, Manufacturer, Manufacturing, Operations, Deeside, Chester, Flintshire, Cheshire, Wrexham