Technical Manager – East of England – c£55K
Have you got great attention to detail?
Do you want to work for a Food Manufacturing Company who has more than doubled their turnover in the past year?
If so this Technical Management position with a chilled food manufacturer is for you.
As the Technical Manager you will report to the Site Director, with key responsibilities;
• Lead and develop the site technical functions
• Responsible for making food safety, quality and integrity decisions
• Ensure Health & Safety requirements throughout the function are met.
• Maintaining the site at the required (BRC & customer audit visits)
• To advise the company on all current legislation relating to the safety and legality of food manufacture
To be considered for this position, the candidate must have;
• Minimum 5 years technical experience
• Chilled Food experience
• Strong BRC and HACCP knowledge
Monday to Friday
If you would like to apply for this role then please send me your most recent and up to date CV to Sophie@drnewitt.com or if you would like to discuss this role, the company or the exact location of the this role in more detail then please call Sophie on 0131 226 5060 or 07784676778, Mon - Fri 8.45am till 7.30pm
Apply for Technical Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly