My Client are currently looking for a Hygiene Supervisor to join their site in the Greater Manchester area.
This is within a purpose built, modern, fully automated site with a great team.
The role is working day shifts, and the salary would be roughly £27K, although for a very experienced candidate this may be negotiable.
The main duties of the role would include:
- Supervise Hygiene Team, including training needs
- Liaise with other departments i.e. Production/Engineering in order to prepare for and compile work schedule for shut down day.
- Compiling a weekly hygiene report for the Hygiene Manager/Technical Manager
- Carry out weekly stock take of Hygiene consumables, reordering as required
- Complete a monthly Hygiene audit
- Work with the management team to identify any areas for continuous improvement
The Successful candidate will have the following:
- Management/Supervisory experience in a Hygiene role
- Experience managing inventory - stock taking and reordering
- COSH qualification
If you would be interested in this vacancy or would like to hear more, please contact Amy Sumner on 0161 833 0181 and email your updated CV to email@example.com
Apply for Hygiene Supervisor
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly